CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Filling the hole

Today I took the boys to a playgroup at the splash pad. We have playgroups on Wed. and Fri. and the boys really enjoy getting out of the house. Because it has been so hot, they really had a blast running through the water. I think it was around 107 today.
Update:We had another water leak under the sidewalk a couple of weeks ago. Israel used a sledge hammer and a jack hammer to dig up the sidewalk. The leak was just a little farther down from the last one, so the hole was huge. He fixed the leak himself all in one day. The plumber was going to charge 250 for the leak and another 900 if they had to dig the hole. Tonight Israel finally got around to filling in the hole. Aiden wanted to watch, so the boys and I went outside too. Aiden decided he wanted to help, so he picked up the extra shovel and started shoveling dirt into the hole. Man...I wish I would have had my camera. He did awesome and was quite impressive. I couldn't believe that my 4 year old was helping Daddy shovel dirt and rock back in the hole. He said "Now you have somebody helping you Daddy." After a day of pulling my hair out because of his behavior and then he does something like that. It was really sweet. The hole is now filled.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: