CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Aiden's first day of school

Today is Aiden's first day of school (kindergarten readiness)and he goes for a full day. I was disappointed about how the morning went because the alarm never went off. Aiden came in at 6:59 (and has to be at school at 7:20) saying he was up. I was suppose to take all 3 boys with me even though I had to take Aiden into the school. I hurried and got Aiden ready and made him a strudel to take in the car for breakfast. I asked Israel if he could drive himself so that I could leave Ean and Connor (who was still sleeping) at home. Thankfully Israel did let me take Aiden and he stayed with the other boys. We got to the school at 7:24 which is fine because as long as they are there by 7:30 they are not late. All the kindergarten parents had to sign in. We met his teacher and the other students in the cafeteria and we all walked to the class room. Aiden was so excited he wanted to lead the line and got to hold the teachers hand. We got to the class room and the kids found their names on their chairs. Then Mrs. Kumlien (known as Mrs. K to the kids) wanted to take every one's pictures. I finally got back home about 7:45 so Israel could leave for work. I was really hoping to be able to take our time and not have to rush. I wanted him to eat breakfast at home like usual. Connor was upset that he didn't get to say good-bye. Hopefully next week will go better.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



0 comments: