CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

To blog or not to blog?

I have thought about blogging for a while and finally decided to give it a try. I have several friends that keep a blog so families and friends can stay connected. I am not a good writer and I have horrible spelling skills. So, we will so how this goes. I really hope that this ends up being a good way to document events in the boys lives. Something they can look back on and enjoy.

Today is a blah Monday. The boys and I are just staying at home. It is too hot to go outside to play. The temps have been in the hundreds. Yeah, that's hot. Aiden and I have been butting heads all morning. Connor or Ean seem to be constantly screaming because Aiden is on top of one of them or taking a toy away. yada yada yada. You know how it goes. I have chorus tonight and I'm looking forward to getting away for a few hours. Please let 6:00 get here soon! Ean had his first peanut butter sandwich today for lunch. He is getting so good with those two little teeth. Connor is running around butt naked. We are starting to potty train but will really get busy when Aiden starts school. Which is coming up fast. So, for now we are still using diapers, which means if he is running around naked...that isn't a good thing. Gotta go catch him.

0 comments: