CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just another day

Ean is feeling better and no one else has gotten sick. Yay! Sunday we went to a fall festival at a chruch. It is amazing the size of the festival (and church). We have gone before, but the kids really enjoyed it this year. They had huge tents set up for different age groups with games, music and they give away tons of candy. Outside the tents they had large blow up slides and bouncies, rock climbing walls ect. There were literally thousands of people. They also gave away free soda, bottled water, pop corn and cotton candy. Christian bands played on a large stage in the middle of it all. We had a great time even though Connor was too scared to do most of the stuff. Yesterday Aiden had a really bad day at school...his worst day yet. He had 5 warnings, so he was in trouble last night. He has half a day today and he WILL do better. When I asked him why he was acting out his reply was "I was just having too much fun." By the way...have I told you guys that he wants to be a movie actor when he grows up? LOL! Connor has decided that he does not want to use the potty and likes his diapers. He also doesn't want to go to school because he doesn't want to be like Aiden. The stuff that they come up with. Ean has 4 top teeth now, and still only one on the bottom. He likes biting everyone and that little tooth is sharp! He is a great eater and amazes us with how much food he can pack away. Israel is busy at work because it is end of quarter. He is doing really well and staying busy. I had chorus last night and I am really excited because I am now in a quartet. The other ladies in my group are awesome, so it makes me feel really good that they wanted to sing with me. I'm a little nervous because I am the lead and it just seems to have a little more pressure than a harmony part. The Lead is "in charge".We are looking for music to compete with in March.

0 comments: