CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ean's 1st Birthday

This past weekend I went to a quartet workshop in Birmingham with my quartet. We had a lot of fun and hit it off really well. I have been sick and completely lost my voice. I tried to sing through my croaky voice and made the best of the situation. I got home saturday night after the boys were in bed. Israel wore them out at the park earlier that day. Sunday we went to the Adverture Science Center. We're members and they were having a special thing on trains. Everyone knows how crazy Aiden is over trains. The boys love it there and always have a good time. It gets a little crazy on the weekends, but between Israel and myself we left with 3 kids and it just so happened they were ours. Go us!! Yesterday I realized that Ean's birthday was today. I knew it was coming and have been planning a party for him and Connor, but it still snuck up on me. This morning we all stood around him as he took his bottle and sang happy birthday to him. He looked at us as if we did that every morning and continued drinking his bottle. Today I had a cardiologist appt. in Columbia. Aiden stayed home from school (he only had a half day)and came with us to Columbia. I was afraid that I wouldn't be home in time to pick him up since they were getting out early. I had tried to reschedule, but it would have been a while before I could get in. It was a good thing he was with us because I wouldn't have made it back in time. Nana met us at McDonalds and watched the boys while I had my appt. The boys had a blast! I didn't expect it to take very long, but the Dr. decided to do a "quick" echo that ended up taking 30-45 min and then blood work. My heart hasn't weakened more, but it hasn't gotten better either, I guess it's the same and that could mean upping the meds. yet AGAIN. I always end up bruised because they push so hard trying to get a good look during the echo. I go back in Jan for another one and they will probably start an IV so they can see better without having to push so hard. Now it's bath time and bed time. Yay!!
Happy Birthday to Ean!!

0 comments: