CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Oh what a day!

Yesterday was a long day. Let me actually start with the night before. Wed. after school, Aiden forgot to close the van door (it has been raining all week). I noticed that it was open around 5 so I ran out and closed it. The rain was coming in from the other direction, so it didn't seem to be very wet. Thursday morning the kids woke up extra early and woke Ean up. He was crying so of course I was up. Ean had a slight fever the day before and wasn't feeling well. I thought probably from teething. When I was getting the kids in the car, to take Aiden to school ,I noticed the car didn't smell too good. I started hearing a noise. At first I thought it was the radio, but it kept going. I asked Aiden what the noise was. He started looking around and said "There's a cat in our car!". The poor cat must have gotten in the car to get out of the rain and I closed him in. He was scared and meowing which was the noise. When I went to put Ean in his seat I noticed some poop...at least it was on the plastic runner right by the door, but he peed in Ean's seat. That was the smell! We still had Ean's carrier seat in the house so I switch that out. After dropping Aiden off, we came home to get ready to go to Columbia for my cardiologist appt.. Ean was really fussy, so I put him down for a nap at 7:30 and woke him up at 9:30 when we were ready to leave. Went to Columbia (1hr drive) got my medicine increased yet...again and got a whole new prescription as well. Fun stuff let me tell you. Ean was being a little fussier that usual, but I figured he didn't feel well and wanted out of his stroller. Aiden needed some jeans (since the temp has dropped to the 50's)so we drove the hour back and went to Murfreesboro Old Navy. I exchanged a pair of jeans (that were too big for me) and got two pair of jeans for him. I got money back too woo hoo! We had to get gas and then had an hour until we pick up Aiden. We came home and I noticed that Ean was really hot! All I have right now is a cheap ear thermometer that is not accurate at all. I got readings from 102-104...not a temp. from teething. We picked Aiden up and headed to the Dr. (another 45min drive to Cool Springs).They did a blood test and it came back that he had a really bad virus (probably the flu) that could last 3-5 days. Now we are waiting to see if anyone else is going to get it. Lord help us if we all get sick. I have never known anything harder than being sick and having to take care of 3 other people...that need you for everything. It was just one of those days!

0 comments: