CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How do you see your back?

The other day the boys were having lunch while I loaded the dish washer. I had my back to them, but I knew Aiden was doing something I had told him not to. I told him to stop doing...whatever it was. After a pause and me refilling a drink or two, Aiden asked me "How do you see your back?". I wasn't really sure what he was asking, so I preceded to ask questions. I finally came to the conclusion that he wanted to know how I saw behind me. He couldn't figure out how I knew that he was doing something he shouldn't. He truly believed that I could see behind me. I told him it was a gift....

Last week the boys and I went to a play group. Connor's hair has grown out quite nicely. It's getting a little long and looks like a beach bum. Many people have commented on his hair and how cute it is. His looks have really changed now that he actually has hair. ...I will post some pictures soon.... I've decided he will probably keep his hair a little long to cover up his Jimmy Neutron head. Anyway...getting off subject.
My friend ,that lives down the street from us, was at the play group with her little girl and baby. (She is the brave sole that kept the boys while I was in Canada). We haven't seen them much lately. Her little girl is a few months younger than Connor. I have watched her a few times. She is probably one of 3 kids that Connor plays with on a fairly regular basis. After being at play group for a while, Julianna walks up to Connor and says "Hey Connor! *slight pause* What happened to your hair?". I think it was the fluctuation in her voice that made this funny. She was just like...oh my gosh...he has hair. I guess I don't notice how different he looks because I see him on a daily basis.

2 comments:

Angie Morris said...

That is hiralous! I love the curls! Ty's hair was like that then we cut it and it was gone forever so keep them as long as you can :)

Traci said...

Hello, I tagged your blog and linked to it from a post on my blog. Not sure if I did this correctly but it looked like fun and I gave it a shot. Hope you have fun following the rules...:)