CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Winnie!


Here is a picture (from left to right) of Teri, me and Winnie. Winnie is one of my best friends from school. We have known each other since the 6th grade. She lives in Chattanooga now. I haven't seen her in about a year and a half (since Teri's wedding..I was pregnant with Ean). A couple of weeks ago I got an invitation in the mail for her birthday party. Israel and I wanted to go, but didn't have anyone to watch the kids (as usual). Teri (another one of my best friends from school) called me last week and said her husband couldn't go. So, Teri and I hopped in the car and went to Chattanooga Saturday night. Winnie had no idea we were coming... since Teri and I are both horrible about calling people. She was so surprised to see us. We had such a good time. Winnie's parents, grandparents and one of her cousins where there. All of whom I have known as long as I have known Winnie. It was so nice to see everyone. Teri and I drove back home Saturday night. I got home around 1am.
I have been very lucky to have several great friends in my life. Friends that I have known for what seems like forever. The kind of friends that you can go a year without talking too and when you see them, you can talk to them like time hasn't passed. I just can't seem to make connections with people like I did with these girls years ago. I hope that everyone has a chance to have friends like these in their lives. Teri, Winnie, Jennifer, Julie...I love you guys!! I miss you all! Happy Birthday Winnie!!

2 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Awe sounds like and awesome time! Glad you got to go

jeni.pearson said...

Love you too Tracy Jane!