CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sayings

The boys often say or do something that makes me crack up. I'm going to try to start posting them here. There are so many things that I wish I would have written down. I may even start posting some funny memories that I have too. We'll see how it goes.


Yesterday, Aiden was playing with a McDonald's toy. Right now they are little plastic people. They are promoting American Idol and when you raise the hand it plays music. Each little person is dressed a certain way and plays music according to that genre. Aiden had a girl with a peace sign around her neck. He asked what it was and wanted to know what it meant. I told him that peace meant calm, no fighting (trying to use words that he'd understand). Then he looks at me and says " No. Cordy's Mom said it means that she hugs trees and flowers."

Here is what Cordy's Mom said when I told her about it.

"That is so funny. I was saying yesterday that it sounded like hippy music. He asked what hippy was and I was babbling saying a hippy was a tree hugger or a flower child. He’s got a great memory. I didn’t even think he was paying attention to my ramblings. That cracks me up. I was rambling on about the punk one too, sounding like Devo. I wonder if he’ll pull that one out one day. "

LOL!

0 comments: